Edit a PDF with Zamzar
It's a commonly asked question, "How do I edit this PDF?". There are some pretty good tools for users wanting to edit their PDFs, but usually they also cost money! I've known about Zamzar for a long time, and use it regularly as I always find myself getting PDFs while I'd rather have them in .doc, .odt or even .bmp! Zamzar is a free simple online document converter that'll take your PDF, then present you with a list of extensions to have it converted to. Most commonly selected is .doc for Microsoft Office, but there are far more than that available.
The process of converting a PDF is extremely simple, but I'll outline it below anyway just to give the article some body.
- Navigate your browser to www.zamzar.com
- Ignoring all of the adverts, head right down to "Convert Files" and upload your PDF.
- Select your desired format to have the PDF converted to.
- Enter your email address
- Hit convert and you'll see the confirmation page
- Check your mails (Can't say how long you'll wait unfortunately, it's usually around 5 mins)
- Click the link in the email
- Download and enjoy!
Once edited, you can then once again export it to PDF and do with it what you want!
I hope this helps, and should you have any alternatives, please let me know! Please note, sometimes it messes up (these things happen!) just retry it.